Power your research with Nadia Go
Nadia Go resources
Nadia Go FAQ’s
How is Nadia Go different from previous Nadia products? Why should I buy Nadia Go?
- Nadia Go is an accessible, flexible and lower cost platform which offers the flexible microfluidic features of the Nadia Innovate, but without the scale up option. If you are looking to develop your own microfluidic protocols and applications, the Nadia Go is for you.
- The Nadia Go is a “plug-and-play” instrument, featuring pre-set standard protocols that can be adapted, or you can set up your own protocols.
- Nadia Go is more compact and can increase your biological workflows output without a huge footprint.
Why should I buy Nadia Go?
- Nadia Go has the open system of Nadia Innovate that allows you to develop new protocols and applications, but no longer requires a Nadia Instrument for system control and protocol transfer functions.
- Nadia Go is a cutting-edge microfluidic device that is most suitable for ‘tinkering’ scientists. The device is very easy to use and usable by those with limited microfluidic knowledge but looking to implement it into their biological workflows.
Is the Nadia Go suitable for hydrogel applications?
Is there a limit on cell size on the Nadia Go?
- Nadia Go can process cells of over 50µm (up to 60µm) and those with added buffer requirements such as cardiomyocytes and plant cells which are typically much larger than 50µm in diameter.
What sample types are compatible with the Nadia Go?
- The Nadia Go is compatible with a very wide range of samples types owing to its flexibility in sample buffers and broad cell size range. Species that have been tested internally and published range from mammals, fungi and plants and are sourced from primary tissue and model organisms.
How do I analyze my single cell data?
- You could self-analyse your single-cell data with open-sourced pipeline (for example, STAR-solo, kallisto|bustools) and some tweaking in the code. Otherwise, we have an in-house Bioinformatics Analytics Service for all your bioinformatics needs. All you need to do is securely transfer your raw data to us, we will do the crunchwork and give you the results.
Get in touch