Nadia Innovate is a protocol development module which is easily connected to the Nadia Instrument, allowing the user to develop new single cell protocols and applications. Once validated using Nadia Innovate, protocols can be transferred to the Nadia Instrument for high throughput parallel operation. By allowing user control of parameters (such as droplet size, droplet frequency, temperature, agitation and timings), innovation is unlocked.
- Open development system: Turns the Nadia Instrument into an open system for development of new protocols and applications
- Scalable: Enables scalability from a single chip to 2, 4 or 8 chips in parallel when transferring protocol to the Nadia Instrument
- Use own reagents: Nadia Innovate allows complete flexibility of buffers/reagents and oil used within the system
- Quick and easy set-up of experiments
- Rapid protocol optimization: Quickly vary droplet size, frequency, droplet components, temperature, times and agitation
- Easy visualization of process: Use the high-speed microscope and camera to see real-time droplet formation
- Flexible PC software: After automating one experiment at a time, the software can apply the same conditions to many experiments in parallel
Nadia Innovate has been designed specifically to meet the needs of biologists who want to develop and validate new protocols in single cell research. These needs include ease of use, flexibility to control all aspects of droplet formation, low cost, high throughput and maximum performance.
Nadia Innovate uses the Nadia Instrument as the core controller, and provides a workstation for development and test of new protocols on a single chip. Once validated, the protocols can be uploaded and executed on the Nadia Instrument using 2, 4, or 8 chips in parallel.
- Transforms the Nadia Instrument into an open system, for the development of new protocols and applications
- Allows users to use their own reagents and develop new processes
- Single runs can be optimized with full, real time visualization of dropletization
- Optimized protocols and applications can then be run automatically with Nadia Innovate cartridges for 2, 4, or 8 samples in parallel
Nadia Innovate requires a Nadia Instrument, which provides system control and protocol transfer functions.
- Integrated temperature control from 4 – 40°C
- Ability to visualise droplet formation at the junction
- Option for viewing of whole chip from underside when used with an inverted microscope
- Integrated gentle stirring of 2 aqueous reservoirs ensures suspensions including cells and beads are evenly suspended to give consistent encapsulation throughout the run
- P-pump control of 3 independent channels up to 1 bar ensures greatest flexibility and quality of droplet formation
- High speed camera and microscope allows imaging and capture of droplet formation
- Use single chips on the Nadia Innovate module to optimize protocol, then run 2, 4 or 8 samples in parallel